It's that time of year again!
For those of you that know me well, you know this is one of my favorite weekends of the year.
Hanging with the guys, my dad playing chef, the one and only Bo. Jackson entertaining by the
campfire, and of course, paintball. I look forward to seeing you, and I promise you'll have a blast.
Here's the run down
- We'll be leaving at 6 pm from FBC Burleson (old Promises Parking Lot) on Friday, April 12th
- You can leave with us or come at your own pace
- We'll be returning the following afternoon
- Bring any camping / paintball gear you've got
- If you don't have any, just show up ready to have fun
- $20 gets you dinner Friday, breakfast and lunch Saturday, gun, mask, CO2, and paint
Looking forward to it,